1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made up, then make up your own 10 questions for the people you tagged to answer.
3. Choose ten people and put their icons on this journal.
4. Go to their pages and inform they've been tagged.
5. Not something stupid like 'you are tagged read this'.
6. You have to legitimately tag people.
7. You cant say no tags.
8. Everyone that has been TAGGED must make a journal entry
1) What is your biggest fault?
Too many... probabily is that I've not so much patience with people who acts like idiot.
2) How can you improve this "fault"?
Tollerate them until it's in my possibilities, then I have to say something about their actions or walk away.
3) How can you deal with serious problems?
I generally concentrate myself on a task and face one part of the problem at a time.
4) If you could go back in time, do you think you can repair some mistakes in your life?
I want repair no one of my life errors because, without so many of them, I would not be the person who I am at the present moment, I wouldn't do so much experiences that I loved and I wouldn't have a lot of knowledge that I actually have. Indeed, I regret so many of them but I would change no one.
5) How often you say "I love you"/hug to your parents or beloved ones?
........I don't remember the last time I do one of these two things.
6) Do you enjoy the simple things in life?
Simple things in life are the best, because they can get you out of the bed and change your entire day; and they're wonderful because lots of them happen when you don't expect.
7) Are you a big consumer? Why?
8) Do you think one day you will reach your artists idols level?
No, because I don't exercise enough and I'm not studying for being an artist T-T.
9) Do you like Art History?
Of course I love Art History! My country is so rich in art, I love it and I like to be informed about topics that I judge interesting.
10) In a scale to 1 to 10, how annoying was this tag for you?
(1=minimum, 10=maximum) My vote: 2
My questions for you:
1. Tell me the title of one book, comic, film, TV serie and song that you like (for each of the 5 categories you have to say one up to a maximum of three titles)
2. You have the opportunity to spend the entire day with one of your idol (real or no): who is he/she/it and what are you going to do together?
3. What do you like to draw and where do you take your inspiration?
4. Choose a super-power: how are you going to use it?
5. This is a golden ticket for the time machine: what is the destination (time and space coordinates, please
6. What is your favorite color and how do you think it would appear as a real person?
7. Congratulation, you have just won the world award for....(tell us!)
8. Have you got any phobia?
9. Aliens land on the Earth! You are the one chosen as planet delegate: what do you do?
10. And finally, the answer to life, the universe and everything in your opinion is...
..but if you don't like to answer my stupid questions it's not a problem: do it only if you want!
It's been so long since I've done something here: I'm sorry for the very long asbence but studies and exams are taking my entire life and they don't allow me to draw anything. For the record, I have to aquire again drawing basics because I apparently forget every one of them. T-T
This situation will probabily continue till June but I will try to find some time to spend on DA.
Hope you are OK!
'Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.' (Ford Prefect-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)