Stupid title, I didn't know what to write.
I've been tagged by
, so I'm using this excuse to write a new journal. However, I'm going to partially ignore rules because I don't want to bother anyone: I know that it sounds stupid but that's it (: . No obligations
for the people tagged.
Anyone can reply to this journal, if he/she wants to spend a little bit of time.Rules
1. You have to post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 new questions to the people you tag.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, RP, etc.
12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13. Cussing is ALLOWED. (why is this a rule?)13 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. The part of my body that I prefer the most are my eyes: I can't imagine my life without them.
2. I love books but I don't buy lots of them because the lack of money and space. I prefer to borrow them from the city libraries.
3. I am involved in historical swordplay: until now our company has studied two-handed sword, dagger, hand-to-hand medieval combat and lance. Odd, right? (:
4. I spent years studying violin and music; however, I left some years ago.
5. I love any kind of games, especially videogames.
6. It is almost been a year since the Oscars in 2014 and I still can't believe Big Hero 6 won: Song of the Sea and The Tale of the Princess Kaguya are a thousand times better than that! (I can say nothing about The Boxtrolls and HTTYD 2 because I haven't seen them yet). If you don't believe me, go and watch them!
7. Sometimes, especially when I'm bored, I like to imagine animals or persons that are moving near me: for example, a cat which goes from a shadow to an other. I don't know why.
8. I hate deja vu: they make me feel like being trapped in a sticky web.
9. I want to donate blood and bone marrow but I can't reach the required minimum weight.
10. I have no driver's license because I'm not interested in having one, for the moment.
11. I'd like to improve new drawing techniques but I'm afraid to fail, so I always resend to future days. My future-me hate me so much XD
12. I don't usually drink but if I have to choose I prefer wine to beer.
13. I can't stop seeing this video
This man is awesome!QUESTIONS I HAVE TO ANSWER:
1-If you could tame and ride a giant mythical sea creature, what would it look like? It would be cool a fish-like dragon or sea giant snake, maybe also a whale; but it has to be something that allow me to breathe underwater.
2-Why do furries exist and what can we do to stop them? it's because human imagination and internet rules, I suppose. I have no idea for the second part of the question: why do we have to stop them?
3-Imagine, for a moment, you were trapped inside a strange dimension with nothing but a small black box, a squirt gun, and a talking fried egg on a plate of cheese fries. You see a very large monster stampeding toward you. In seconds, you will die. What do you do? Personally, I think I would probably eat the egg and fries real quick and die happy. I choose the small black box: it could contain everything (:
4-If the number 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything, why is the place where they keep all the aliens and secrets of the universe called "Area 51?" Have you notice that 5+1=6=4+2? They are just trying to confuse us.
5-If giant 8-bit video games were destroying the earth, would YOU trust Adam Sandler to save us all, or would you just kill yourself right now and save the trouble? I don't know, is he a good player?
6-Are these people on drugs, or just weird?
No drugs, this is all natural.
7-In the new Avengers movie, Ultron said that people always create the things they dread. Do you think that's true? Do you draw things you're afraid of? It could be, I guess. About me, I didn't draw anything I dread, until now: on the contrary, I would be very happy if they started to come out of the paper or become real!
8-Say you had the ability to create massive amounts of gold and make yourself rich, but you could only create gold by ripping yourself open and shooting the gold like bullets out of your intestines. Would you try to get gold out surgically, just forget it and go back to your life, or use this power to become a superhero? If I can't stop the gold creation I would try to surgically achieve it because, otherwise, it would continue to be stocked into my body. Also, I'm a greedy person ($-$)
9-Why can't platypuses use their tails like helicopter blades? That would be awesome. Why doesn't nature allow this to happen? In that case they would become invincible and would be our rulers.
10-Who, in your opinion, is the WORST artist in the world? (Not just traditional art - this can also include film or music. But no obvious answers, like Bieber.) I have absolutely no idea.
11-Why can't TV shows or movies with zombies ever just freakin' use the word "zombie?" Why do we have to come up with stupid, pretentious, made-up names for them? It doesn't make things less silly. It just makes me more aware that I'm watching a movie. (Aren't the zombies in The Last of Us called "clinkers?" Ugh. So stupid.) They want to surprise you
Just kidding. Maybe it's because they're trying to be original.
12-Have you ever been in love and let that person slip away? No.
13-What's your favorite Disney song? No one in particular. I like villains songs. But I have to say that I really like 'Little April Shower' (Bambi) from a technical point of view, and 'Out There' and 'The Bells of Notre Dame' (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) for the text.
But why only Disney? For xsample, I really like 'Deliver Us' (The Prince of Egypt), it's such a powerful song.MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1. A strange old man approach you and offer: a pencil which give life to everything you draw; a rubber which delete everything you want; a pen which allow you to write beautiful texts. What would you choose?
2. Would you like to live in another historic period?why?
3. First song that come to your mind in this moment.
4. If I say yellow what do you imagine/think?
5. Sunset or sunrise?
6. Last book/comic you read was..?
7. You go to the zoo and in a fence there is a strange animal that look like...(describe it).
8. Quote someone you like.
9. Would you share one of your piece of art in your gallery (one that make you proud)?
10. Do you have a favorite food?
11. Do you know any strange animal species?
12. How many languages do you know?
13. Have you ever imagine or preend to see something strange while you were falling asleep?
PEOPLE TAGGED (but remember: you can ignore this):
I'm not going to tag any other people (I don't want to bore anyone) but if you want feel free to reply to my stupid questions. I know that it's against rules: my karma will suffer for this, and I'll be pester by the Demon of the Tag